Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Champagne Flute Designs

As I've mentioned in several posts lately, I'm working on growing my business by focusing on some of my best selling items and expanding these lines. My etched glass has continued to do well since I first began selling it and one item in particular has done really well. My Anchor Champagne Flutes have done really well this this year and I saw an opportunity for growth in this area.

I recently listed two new designs for toasting flutes. The tandem bike design remains to be popular for wedding items.

And the double heart design is great for any wedding whether there is a theme or not.

I've also had several custom requests for flutes, so this has my brain going on other new designs I can add to the shop. I'm seeing lots of graphic/linear designs for weddings lately that I'd like to tap into. Stay tuned!

16 comments:

  1. Love the tandem bike. I once tried riding a tandem with a friend, it looks easy, but it's very difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tandem bike! Those are trendy right now, so I'm not surprised that people are going with them for weddings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tandem bike design is really fun! But I love the double heart. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! I love the double hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I love the tandem bicycles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those double hearts are pretty! Your name album that I have pinned on pinterest gets re-pinned every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, Edi--you're an inspiration! So good at staying on top of trends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure that both of the new designs will do well! I like the idea of adding graphic / linear designs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool champagne flutes! I hope to do more bicycling this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tandem bike is so fun! We still have our champagne glasses from 35 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the ones with the hearts! I have to remember these if my son and his girlfriend ever get married.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those tandem bikes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous. Sure to be best sellers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I hope they do well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful!
    I imagine there are lots of design possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...